Thursday 21 December 2006

First Entry

I have only ever read 2 blogs before, so am a complete novice at this, so please forgive me as I will have to learn as I go along.

My reasons for starting this blog are to share my experiences of bringing up vegan children, and to let people know about my vegan recipe site (http://www.recipesforvegans.co.uk) where you can find a new vegan recipe every day.

I have 2 daughters age 5 and 2 who are both vegans. We have no real problems with being vegan, most people are very helpful and try to give us vegan food when they can. However problems arise and it would be helpful if other vegans might be able to help with solutions when things come up, and this is part of the reason for the blog.

Todays new recipe on my vegan site is mince pie cakes, which was made up by my sister, who is a vegetarian and a keen cook. Here is a photo of them.



She makes up most of the recipes for the site. We have lots of Christmas recipes on the site now some of which I am going to use for my own Christmas meal.

No comments: