Friday 29 December 2006

Chinese Meal Photo

I was using up the black bean sauce tonight and though that I would take a photo so anyone looking at the site can see how delicious it looked.




The sauce was a Sainsburys one. I don't shop there a lot as they are pretty expensive and my local store is quite small, but I do like the fact that it labels well for vegans. I just wish my nearest Co-op was nearer too as I always have to travel a fair way to go there but always stock up on washing powder, dishwasher tablets etc while I'm there as at least I know that they are vegan and they often have bogof offers on them.

I have taken the Christmas theme off the recipes for vegans website today. I'm not sure if it is too early really, but I do feel like Christmas is over and can't wait to take my decorations down. In fact I have even started taking the paper off my hallway. It will be a huge job to redecorate it so I'm not really sure what I was thinking. Does anyone know about whether paint, wallpaper etc are vegan? I am sure I will end up getting the cheapest paint I can as I'm on a budget. The trouble with having a limited income is that being vegan in every aspect of your lift can be expensive. Perhaps some of you have ways of helping with this.

No comments: