Monday 16 April 2007

Back to School

Well its back to school for my daughter today, and I must say I am enjoying the peace and quiet and being able to get back to the normal routine.

If you want to be able to relax and enjoy the peace yourself the website has a great recipe for vegan hot chocolate:

http://www.recipesforvegans.co.uk/vegandrinkingchocolate.html

It is just the thing to treat yourself with after the busy weeks with the kids home.

Of course now she is back at school I am back to making packed lunches again, so I'm going to work with my daughter to try to get some sandwich recipes for the site as I know how hard it can be to give them new things all the time. It may take me a while to get organised with them but I will do my best to get them up soon as they will also be great picnic ideas now the weather is getting better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sandwich ideas:-
Marmite and peanut butter
Lettuce, tomato and cucumber
Hummus and bean sprouts
Vegan grated cheese and tomato ketchup
Vegan soft cheese and lettuce
Roasted vegetables
Sliced tofu and cucumber

Anonymous said...

Hi, Abbie's Monday recipes, are a nice addition to your website.