Monday 1 January 2007

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a great new year. I had a friend over and he taught me a lovely new recipe for vegetable gumbo. I've never tried it before but I will certainly make it again.

The recipe is at http://www.recipesforvegans.co.uk/vegetablegumbo.html



We also had some lovely chocolates from Hotel Chocolate that I had as a present. The box was totally vegan and is really delicious. Unfortunately you can only get it from their shops and not their website but they do some nice chocolate on there in their vegan section
Hotel Chocolate Vegan Page
Enjoy your new year, and if you have any recipes you would like to share that I can put on my vegan recipe site I would be happy to hear from you recipesforvegans@yahoo.co.uk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2007