Thursday 23 August 2007

Cooking for Kids

Today has been a terrible day for feeding the kids. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

They both moaned at the porridge I made despite asking for it on the days when I don't have time to make it.

They chose fries and a fruit bag in McDonalds with their dad over a picnic in the park with me for lunch.

For dinner I spent ages making mushroom pasties (the recipe for which will feature on the site once its back up and running) and they both said they didn't like them.

Then I made my youngest daughter supper and she refused to eat it and denied she asked for it.

What fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle

I wonder if the girls are ready to go back to school.

Michelle said...

Only one of them goes to school at the moment, and she says she prefers being home than at school! Fortunately that day seemed to be a one off, they are eating much better again now.