Monday 27 August 2007

New Site Progress

I have been working on the site design tonight. I have been indexing all the recipes so that you will be able to find all the recipes that contain a particular ingredient. It is going to take a while as it looks like there are about 400 recipes on the site. I have worked my way through baking and breakfasts but need a break now as my eyes are getting tired. I am only doing the main ingredients. I'm not putting recipes that have things like flour, margarine, oil, vanilla essence as I didn't think these were the sort of things people would want to look for, I have put ingredients that you might have left over and want to use up like vegatables, fruit etc. I hope this sounds like it is going to be helpful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle

This sounds great.

It is just what i wanted, for the recipes to be sorted under the main ingredient.

Am really looking forward to the new look.

Best wishes