Monday 4 June 2007

Apologies

Sorry firstly for the recipe going up late tonight. I was trying to get my wireless Internet connection working and managed to mess up the whole connection so had to get that mended before I could upload the new pages for today.

I also want to apologise for the lack of recipe on Saturday evening. I was out visiting so wasn't able to put up a new one. I hope you didn't waste too much time looking, I was going to put a blog entry up on Friday to warn you not to look out for one, but unfortunately I got too busy to have time.

I hope you enjoy todays recipe for Almond stuffing. Don't worry too much if you don't measure the ingredients, as it really doesn't matter how much you put in. Mine didn't stick together that well so I am wondering whether olive oil might be a good replacement for the margarine or whether I shouldn't have toasted the bread so the mixture would stick more. Anyway it tasted great which was the main thing, and if anyone tries it and manages to get a stickier texture let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle

I added sesame oil.
This binded the mixture together, plus gave it an extra nutty flavour.

Michelle said...

Seasame oil is a great idea, I wish I had thought of it! I bet it tasted lovely. I would be interested to know if this is a dish you would cook again.