Sunday 7 January 2007

Wild Weekend

I thought weekends were supposed to be relaxing but after going to a kids play place yesterday, a noisy museum today and having the kids disturb my sleep in between I'm feeling quite tired.

I made an easy dinner tonight with veggies and dip with some nice couscous as it was easy to prepare but would give me some energy.


My eldest daughter loved our picnic style dinner but the youngest was so tired she didn't seem to have the energy to eat it. I think running round the museum like a mad thing wore her out.

Tonights recipe on the recipes for vegans is spicy satay vegetables. I thought of the idea when the girls said they wanted peanuts for dinner but I wanted them to eat some vegetables. It is a bit of an unusual combination, but it got my girls eating their veggies so it was worth it.





It would be great to hear from any of you that have tried any of the reicpes from the site and see if you liked them and found them easy to prepare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I print out the recipes daily. However with the new style web page, there is a section on the right hand side that gets missed off the print out. So a lot of the ingredients get missed off. Please can you revert back to the old style web page, where the sections are at the top, and not down the side.Thank you.

Anonymous said...

You could try highlighting the recipes and copying and pasting them into a word processor and printing them from that.