Wednesday 12 September 2007

Restaurant Review - Cinnamon, Bridgnorth

This vegetarian restaurant was where I had my lunch today. If you can ignore the peeling paint and worn out carpet it is a lovely cosy little place with lots of comfy sofas to enjoy your coffee. The service is great and meals good value for money.

Today they had 3 vegan choices, spinach and nutmeg soup, 3 bean and sweet potato stew and couscous with salad. They also have soya milk so you can have a range of lovely coffees. They also have cakes, and I assume some are vegan although I didn't try them.

They are currently in the process of expanding their eating area which will make it even more desirable. It is well worth a visit.

It is lovely to find a place that caters so well for vegans and is the second vegetarian restaurant in Shropshire that I have found, which is really encouraging as there isn't even an independent health food shop in Telford where I live.

Click here for their website: http://www.cinnamoncoffee.co.uk

No comments: